I got this deck because I wanted to have another Spring/Summer deck with a light, fun energy to it. It really fits the bill! The artwork is bright and cheery, but without sacrificing depth. I love Chris-Anne’s other tarot, The Light Seer’s Tarot, so I thought I would love this one. And I wasn’t wrong.
My only trepidation is the thick, thick cardstock. This deck (as well as the Light Seer’s) is nearly impossible for me to shuffle with my tiny, arthritic hands. So there will be a lot of overhand shuffling with this deck to save me from pain. I may also edge this deck with a dark green to set off the artwork on the back, which is stunning.
I feel like this will be a fun, playful deck to use for the Spring and Summer, but as you know, each deck has its own personality. So let’s see what the cards have to say!
- Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? 5 of Inspiration reversed. This is not a difficult deck to get along with at all. It won’t try to fight me, preferring to go with the flow of my readings.
- What are your strengths as a deck? Knight of Voices. It cuts through to the heart of the reading. While it won’t try to fight me, it won’t let me get off track either.
- What are your limits as a deck? 4 of Emotions. This deck isn’t for just dabbling with because I’m bored. It’s a serious deck despite the bright, cheery artwork, and will be good for serious, earnest study and work.
- What are you here to teach me? This deck is here to teach me how to make money with tarot. (This is a major focus for me right now, not gonna lie.) It’s an attention-grabber, and will help me to sell more readings.
- How best can I learn and collaborate with you? 10 of Inspiration reversed. I need to allow myself to come alive again after a long period of feeling too dead to read. I need to match the happy, inspiring energy of this deck.
- What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? 9 of Emotions reversed. This deck won’t make all my dreams come true. It’s just not that powerful. But it will help me to gain a further understanding of tarot and hopefully sell some readings while I’m at it!
So that’s it! I can’t wait to work with these cards more. I’ve already started using them for my 1 card draws for TikTok, and again, I’m just blown away by the artwork. It’s evocative but still beautiful and cheerful. So I’m going to spend the rest of the night studying that artwork and getting to know the deck.
Blessed be! <3