I’ve wanted this deck ever since I saw the beautiful artwork. But it kept going in and out of stock on Amazon, so I thought that perhaps the deck creator was taking it down to publish another indie run. However, I was thrilled to find that it was published through Hay House and even MORE thrilled to see it was included in their big deck sale. So I snatched it up with a quickness.
I love this cardstock. It’s matte and slippery and will shuffle well once it’s broken in. I have some work to do breaking it in, but I imagine it will happen. I see myself using this deck a LOT.
It’s really different than any of my other oracle decks. It still has keywords and evocative art like other decks I own, but the combination of the herbal correspondences with the planetary symbols make for a really unique reading with a lot of extra information. This is a deck that I would definitely like to study and learn from.
I’ll be honest. When I did this reading, I was a little concerned that 5 out of the 6 cards were reversed. I wondered if maybe I shouldn’t be reading with this deck. However, I intuitively feel like this is just the deck’s way of saying that I have to earn the knowledge that I gain from it. It’s not going to be easy, and I’m going to have to really work for it.
Let’s see what the cards have to say!
- Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? Nettle reversed. This deck is meant to help me get out of the cycle of frustration and overwhelm, teaching me patience and calm.
- What are your strengths as a deck? Valerian reversed. It will help me see past my inner critic, getting past my perfectionistic, self judgmental tendencies.
- What are your limits as a deck? Damiana. It’s not here for relationship readings or to help me navigate my various relationships with other people. This is a deck that will help me to explore my own inner universe, not how I interact with others.
- What are you here to teach me? Lavender reversed. It’s here to help me learn to trust in the universe. It will help me trust that there are possibilities in the world, and help me get out the cycles of lack mentality.
- How can I best learn and collaborate with you? Ginkgo reversed. I need to stop overthinking and stop being worn down by the despair in the world that I can’t do anything about. Focus instead on what I CAN do to help bring more light into the world.
- What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? Comfrey reversed. It will keep me from making the same mistakes over and over, help me find closure in certain situations, and help me feel less incomplete or empty.
Again, this reading was a bit challenging with all the reversals. But I’m still interested in working with this deck. I hope to learn a lot from it as I do.
Thank you for reading, and blessed be! <3