I’ve wanted this deck since I first saw it. When I saw that my local Pagan/metaphysical store was having a sale on all divination tools in October, I thought I would just browse and see what called to me. But when I saw this deck, I knew it was time. So it came home with me and I couldn’t be happier!
That being said, I have to say that I hate the cardstock. It’s super thick, glossy, and the shape of the cards make them really difficult to shuffle. But when you see the art, you forget all of that. I WILL be edging these cards with black Sharpie, and I think that will make them look pretty great. But the shuffling is just a drag.
Let’s take a look at what the cards have to say!
- Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic as a deck? The Star. This is a deck that’s filled with hope for the future. It will help me to strive towards my goals without getting bogged down in too much realism. This deck will help me dream.
- What are your strengths as a deck? Page of Pentacles reversed. I don’t have to learn too much about it. I don’t have to study it. The art speaks for itself, and the messages are easy to glean.
- What are your limits as a deck? Knight of Swords. This deck won’t help me cut through bullshit, because sometimes the bullshit is part of the fun! There may be meanderings in a reading, but there will be messages in those meanderings.
- What are you here to teach me? Page of Swords. To think in a fresh new way. To open my mind and let the messages come in instead of relying on my studies.
- How can I best learn and collaborate with you? Ten of Cups. Make a wish and follow it to completion. This is a positive deck showing positive outcomes.
- What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? Nine of Coins. I could actually make money using this deck. This might be the deck I should start using professionally!
I’m noticing that all the cards show 9s, 10s, and court cards, which are at the ends of the suits. So that’s interesting. I think that’s telling me that the goals I set using this deck are for the far future, not the near future. They’re for life goals, not just the next few years. Cool!
Have you used this deck? Let me know in the comments! Blessed be. <3