I’ve never done a deck interview with an oracle deck, but it seems like it should work just fine, right? Let’s give it a shot!
My mother brought me this deck after I watched her house while she was traveling. I’ve had it for a few months, but haven’t really had a chance to play with it yet. I like the pale green borders, and I feel like I’ll use this as a Spring or Summer deck.
1. Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? 20- Know Your Fears (reversed)- Helping me to understand and overcome my fears, to take chances and find my courage.
2. What are your strengths as a deck? 29- Nourish The Soul- Bringing in a sense of sensuality, enjoying earthly pleasures through the senses. This deck will help me find ways to enjoy life, and not stay stuck in the realm of the spiritual.
3. What are your limits as a deck? 37- Seek Your Destiny- This is not a deck for future sight, more for looking within and working with my own thoughts and feelings.
4. What are you here to teach me? 21- Know Your Power- Helping you see the freedom and the burden of having the freedom to choose. Accepting responsibility for your choices.
5. How can I best learn and collaborate with you? 15- Hear The Ancient Ones- Use this deck to communicate with ancestors and the power of nature. Understand your role in taking care of the earth.
6. What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? 41- Share Your Thoughts (reversed)- Helping me release the blocks that keep me from communicating my thoughts and feelings. Connecting with others who share my vision.
So this seems like an interesting, grounded, practical deck. It seems like it will help me understand how the past affects my present, but not the future. I can’t wait to start using it in spreads.
In that vein,I’m adding more and more readings to my Etsy page every day. If you’d like to book a reading, you can find me here.