I was so excited to finally get this deck. I tried to order it twice about a year ago, but Amazon sent me The Revelations Tarot twice instead. I already had Revelations. It was frustrating. So I finally gathered together enough money to buy this one again, and I’m excited to spend some time with it.
I have to be honest. I love the art on this deck, the book is great, but I kind of hate the cardstock. It’s thin and flimsy, and I’ll probably ruin it pretty quickly as I like to shuffle A LOT. Though it does make the shuffling easier.
- Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic? 6 of Coins- This is a deck that will look at financial matters. It will help me clear a path in my tarot reading career, and will help me find abundance by using my skills.
- What are your strengths as a deck? 6 of Swords reversed- It can help me be flexible and find a different path when I get stuck. It will help me overcome a fear of success and show ways that I may be sabotaging myself.
- What are your limits as a deck? The World- There are no limits. It can help me to ‘level up’ in my career, my reading, my intuition and my spirituality. I originally saw this as a darker deck, but it’s much more versatile than that.
- What are you here to teach me? Strength- It’s here to show me how to tap into my inner reserves to do things that I didn’t think I was capable of. It’s here to help me use my own talents and confidence to take my reading to the next level. It will help me overcome my fears.
- How can I best learn and collaborate with you? Page of Cups reversed- Let go of my emotional attachments to the outcome in readings. Don’t delude myself in matters in the heart, just look at what the cards say and don’t try to sugarcoat the results. Also, don’t ignore my intuition, try to develop that.
- What is the potential outcome of our working relationship? The Magician reversed- It will break my habit of not believing in myself, will help me get rid of self doubt and reach my potential as a reader. It will remove the blocks I’ve set against manifesting what I want to do and be as a tarot reader.
I’m REALLY pleased with this reading. September is kind of a pivotal month for me, as I’m going to be giving a Tarot Reading 101 class at DragonCon and getting things together to vend at Atlanta Pagan Pride Day. It’s a month that I’m preparing for now, because I’m going to have a lot of opportunities to ‘next level’ some things I’ve been working really hard on. It looks like this deck will really help me with that.
I’m also looking forward to that 6 of Coins energy coming through. I’ve sold a few readings lately, and it helped me realize how much I love reading for people. I do it mostly because I love it, but I do need to be able to take care of myself and husbear as well. I want my gift to be able to help others AND my family’s financial situation.
I can’t wait to work more with this deck!
Great Reading as always, I love your style. I hope you and your new deck are very happy together. Good luck with all the busy you’ve got going on this month as well. I hope it all works out for you x.
Thank you so much! I appreciate the well-wishes. I’m going to need all the luck and motivation I can get. :0)
Comments are closed.